CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Play Group Party

Robby is in a sweet little playgroup and I was lucky enough to have them the week of Halloween. It was great! I was tired at the end but it was all worth it. They are so creative and try so hard.

12 comments:

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

You are the best Jess. Nobody but nobody works harder or does more, better than you! Those little angels are so lucky to have you. What a great Halloween party. You go girl!

Wendy said...

That was one cute little party you put on the other day Jess. You are a great mom, blogger, party thrower and person. It's a beautiful thing!

Wendy said...

Okay, that last comment was supposed to be from Papi. Just for the record. That was a really fun Halloween, way to go.

Jen Petty said...

Your party was super! Thanks so much for putting it all together!

kacey said...

What a fun playgroup! What lucky kids to have such an energetic, creative, fun mom making things so cool. You are amazing!

Ryan & Janna said...

Go Jess, you are so great. I can't even begin to fathom putting together a party like that. I don't have the energy or the creativity, I'll let you super creative, energetic Mom's have all the fun. Your kids are so lucky, they have the best Mom.

Bertie said...

What a fun, cute party! I bet the kids had a ball:) And not to sound like a broken record- but YOU ROCK!:)

Amber Staub said...

You are so good. Please don't let the kids in my play group know about the party you had. They may rise up against me because there was no such party here.

Erin said...

Hey Jess,
Cute blog!! I so miss being able to see you at the family events. Not that there are that many, but still. You have the cutest kids! Come and check out our blog if you want to erinandtroy.blogspot.com. Take Care! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lauren had so much fun! You work so hard, thank you!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

hope you guys had fun in dallas, is that where they live?! so glad you could visit the black boy's family!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! Good job Jess.