CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally a new post

Ok, so it has been a while, but I have been reading all of your blogs and loving them. I also found this contest for a free stroller and because we are expecting ANOTHER BABY i realized that I am going to need a double stroller soon and I knew I loved Chico gear and a side by side stroller so this came at a perfect time. Check it out.


9 comments:

Russ, Nicole, Owen and Emet said...

Congrats on the new baby. I hope to hear back from you guys. I'm so glad that you made it through the storm and missed you when you were up here in Utah. You can e-mail me thegrants07@gmail.com I would love to know when you'll be here again. Love you all.

Wendy said...

Great idea Jess! I tried and tried to write a comment last night but for some reason it wouldn't go through. I hope you get the stroller--it looks like a great one. I'm SOOO excited about another adorable little Nielsen. You are such a great mom and have fabulous, beautiful children. Thanks for your willingness to bless our lives with another little angel! Love Mimi

Ryan & Janna said...

Hurray for THREE! I'm so excited for you guys, don't worry three is lots of fun and no more work than two (hahaha, you may want to verify that with Ryan). We are super excited to see you guys, we're trying to plan a trip.

Mari said...

Congrats! That is so crazy that you are gonna have THREE kids. I hope you win the stroller!
p.s. I've been reading your blog.

Andrea said...

Jess, I'm so glad that you found us too! Wow! #3! Congratulations!! You have such a fun, sweet family. Jeremy and I have commented a few times about how we wish that we could have stayed longer in TX so that we could have gotten to hang out with you guys more. You were so nice and inviting to us from the beginning. Thank you! If you are ever in UT, we should try to get together. For now, I am excited to stay updated on your family through blogging. How are you feeling, by the way?

Anonymous said...

Your dad told us about the baby coming! Woo hoo! Haha, actually, we may have known before we were supposed to...oh well :o)

I hope you win this stroller! I'll let you know about Thanksgiving plans! Will I be intruding on your grandparents? I've only met them twice and I don't want to just be one more mouth to feed on Thanksgiving!

Jerez Fam said...

Hey ya'll! First of all, congrats on adding another one to your beautiful family! It was fun to see you at Kourtney's wedding, although it was brief, still good! Hope you're feeling ok!

david said...

yall--congrats! I am pumped for you. more pumped about the wedding in hawaii for the moment-- but after the tans have faded, we will all still be pumped for the new babe! When is he due?

Bertie said...

YEAH for baby #3! Congrats Jess:) That double stroller would be awesome for you to have-- I hope you win it:)