So much to say and so little time. I am sitting here waiting for the hurricane to come and since I know I wont have power for a while I thought I would get as much blogging done as possible. So, I need to respond first to my sweet sister in law who has been so patient in waiting for me to respond to her tag.
Where were you born? Rexburg Idaho! 1983, when my mom brought me home it was 16 degrees below zero. Idaho is crazy.
Middle name? I didn't have one until my wonderful husband offered to give me a new last name free of charge I kept my maiden name LARSON and made it my middle name.
How old will you be this year? 25! Mid twenties is so weird
Nicknames? Jess, larson-nielsen, sshh (I talk so much), Suzy Q, JessIca
Are you taller than your mother or father? No way! My family is not tall at all but at 5'3" there are very few people that I am taller than.
Do you cry often during movies? Only when I am pregnant. I may or may not have been known to cry at sylvan learning commercials too.
What is your biggest pet peeve? When people don't put the lid back on a 2 liter bottle tight, and it makes the pop go FLAT. Sick.
Favorite color(s)? My grandma's favorite color was green (like her shag carpet and dining room chairs) but I decided later that my favorite color is pink and lucky for me Rob agreed to have a wedding all different shades of Pink. Thanks Rob you are the best.
Favorite food(s)? Little Debbie snacks! Quesadillas
Favorite restaurants? Chick-fil-a, Chili's, Taste of Texas
Favorite smells? S
Favorite time of the day? Bed time for the kids! I love when I know they are just in bed and I am done for the day.
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Dove or whatever is the cheapest
What brand of make-up products? I always use samples from the makeup that Wendy buys. I have about 5 mascara samples, 3 things of eye shadows and a walmart brand of eye liner.
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you play an instrument? No
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope

Did you play any sports in High School? I was a cheerleader (jenna it is so a sport so bring it on haha)
What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? Girls night out for Kacey to Mama Mia.
What is your favorite article of clothing? Jeans! I love when they just fit and I can choose any shirt to wear and not worry if it matches.
What is your dream vacation? 2 weeks in Europe and stop off to see the Philippines (robs mission).

What was your first impression of your spouse? He was in the cool group at EFY and totally out of my league.
If you were an animal, what would you be? I would be a girraffe too because of my long neck! I would also be a monkey because you can just swing around all day and eat bananas.
What is your dream car? not into cars, sorry.
What is one of your weaknesses? making a scene when I am upset about something and judging other people.
What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? Quesadillas!
If you could live in a different decade/era what would it be? I don't think I would want to like in a different time. I love the advances in technology, communications, education. there are definitely things that are not so awesome about this time but what point in the world has been perfect? I would love to just see an overview of history sometime and move through it all really quick.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Content, probably means i should do something more, but it feels good for now.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? yes, I love talking to people but I never know what is going to come out of my mouth.
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience!
Any hidden talents? I wish.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Funny. Whenever I am describing something and I don't know the word I am looking for, or don't know how to respond I say "that's funny." Or they are just funny.
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year?
After having Natalie I had to have a few trips to the hospital and nothing is easy right after having a baby. What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Setting up and sticking to a budget for at least 2 months, maybe then it will be a habit.
The best piece of advise you learned this past year? I am still learning it, but I have learned to "let it go."
NOW I TAG Angie Ward, Julie Weaver, Lindsey Frakes
10 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! i was SO excited to get your email that said to check your blog!! i just love reading everyone's answers, learning new things, and seeing there personality come out in writing! my favorite part was when you wrote that Rob was out of your league next to the pic of him wearing maddoxs sunglasses! lol! i also loved the part about crying during commercials, it makes me feel better! the skinny dipping answer needs to change!! :) ill get rob on that! then ill tag you again in a few months just with that question to make sure its changed! hahahahaha (i hope no one reads these comments but you!) i cracked up at the outgoing question when you said you talk a lot and never know whats going to come out, just cuz you always give me examples of when it happens! oh, and overusing the word funny, im going to look for that and feel really bad if you ever use it to describe me! haha so feel really insecure next time youre around me cuz ill be listening to every word! lol! jk! anyway...i love you and loved getting to know you better! cant wait til christmas to be hang out and have so much together!
their
00.00002010.31.3.121.21
.333;'0';0........=8.8
love maddox
I had so much fun reading your answers-- I don't notice that you say it a lot, but you really are FUNNY!
About the overused word- i have always said you use "Perfect!" a lot.
jAsOn HuLeT
Under favorite restaurants you should have added "Target cafeteria" since you seem to indulge there so frequently. Thanks for dinner and hangin out this weekend :)
I think that this is the best way to get a hold of you and Rob, I miss you guys so much and would love to meet Natalie and see Robby. Grandma and Grandpa said something about you guys coming to Utah, when?? I'm so glad that you made it through the Hurricane, I watched it almost all night long and talked to your mom about how you guys were doing the next day. Anyway, I love you and miss you Nicole.
that's a cute tag! I was just tagged with a different one and chose Angie too! She's going to be busy!
HI!!!! I can't believe it has taken me this long to find your blog! Especially since I pride myself on being a blog-stalker! You look sooo great, and your kids are adorable!
Also, Courtney Nielson is your sister in law? Dude...she might not remember me, but I was her Visiting Teacher during the BYU 144th ward! (She might not remember me because I was not a good VT :-)!
jess!!!! so so so good to hear from you and find your cute blog!! looks like last time you posted was right before the hurricane, i hope all is well! your little ones are quite honestly the cutest kids i have ever seen!!! how i wish i WERE in your pocket, especially in hawaii- that will be awe.some. xoxo!
Post a Comment