I am slowly but surely coming around to being a texan. Kourtney just had her open house here in Sugar Land and made is casual and all southern themed. We had so much fun thinking of how to use all of hte things that represent Texas. So the food was Frito pie with blue bell ice cream sundaes. Lemonade in jars and super great texas sheet cake. It was also fun breaking Bretts (Kourtney's fiance) parents in the first night they got here. We took them out at 11:00 at night to a random field down the road and we cut down sunflowers to put around the house. They were great sports about everything and a huge help! The open house was a huge success and Kourtney and Brett are as cute as ever.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sad I missed it! What a cool idea:) Sounds like a lot of fun- I love the cutting down sunflowers late at night in a random field! LOL!
It was adorable and we were so glad we were able to come and say congrats!
What a cute idea to do the whole Texas reception thing!
no pressure jess but just so you know youre the last person to respond to my tag!! :) im waiting! lol!
You rock the universe Jess! Everything is more fun and amazing with you! Thank you for your continual thoughtfulness and help. I love your blog! Mimi
Post a Comment