CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Photos!

Jenn Petty in our ward took us to take our pictures. Normally I think of family photos as TORTURE. You all know... coordinating outfits, forcing them to sit, "adults keep smiling and look at the camera", squeaky toys... But this was the most enjoyable time I have ever had taking pictures. Jenn just let the kids run and go where they wanted. The weather was great and we got it all done in the morning so the kids weren't missing their naps. Thanks so much Jenn. let me know which one is your favorite!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I really like them all Jess! I especially like the head-on family shot and Rob with the kids, you on Rob's lap and the side view of the fam on the fence. Love the outfits. You've done a great job coordinating. I love that it wasn't torture--amazing job everybody!!! Great slide show I wish there were even more, I wasn't done looking when it ended!

Russ, Nicole, Owen and Emet said...

Very cute... I know what you mean about getting coordinated. I think my favorites are the single almost close ups of the kids and the one that is a head shot of all of you looking at each other... my favorite pictures are always the ones that catch everyone off guard.

Bertie said...

they are ALL beautiful! You are such a cute little family:)

Anonymous said...

They look GREAT, Jess! I can't wait to meet these kiddos on Tuesday! I am SO excited!!! They are simply adorable and she captured their little personalities so well!

Love ya: see ya in a few days!

Raun and Becca Craven said...

I don't think there was one I didn't like! Too Cute! I really like the one with you and rob's bottom half and the whole of the two kids! YOur friend did a great job.

Amber Staub said...

Beautiful pictures! Jen did such a great job. I'm sure having a cute family helps. I like the one of you and Rob from the side and the one of the kids walking from behind.

Anonymous said...

Your friend did an amazing job! You are going to have to order all of them, their is no way of picking the best one!

Anonymous said...

I think all the pictures turned out good! What a photogenic little family you have!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so darling, and Jenn is so talented! I think I like the one of the kids walking together!

david said...

cute, cute...love them all. have fun in Hawaii!!!