CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All the Events!

Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by. I really am amazed at how quickly things come and go. It seems like I am always looking forward to the next thing and the past few months seem to have been trying to teach me to live in the moment. I am sure it is a life long lesson but I am going to KEEP TRYING. So an update, the first thing I was looking forward to was our family Halloween as a real texas cowboy family. The kids were adorable and Rob and I made an attempt. Then our family trip to Utah to see the BYU vs. Utah game (freezing!) and have thanksgiving with my parents and brother. We took family photos and got to spend time with all of our friends in Provo. It was so nice to hang out and not have a crazy schedule to keep. When we got home we had 2 weeks until our next trip to HAWAII! In that two weeks we found out we are having another little girl. I don't know how all of you moms out there with mulitple girls find the patience not to buy every cute thing in site, especially with two of them! So, then on to Christmas with the Nielsen gang and a wedding for Dane and Taylor. Hawaii was SO fun and busy. We had all the family there and Giff and Wendy were so generous renting space for all of us to stay. The kids loved having their cousins around. Robby was a little nervous about the ocean for the first few days, but thanks to his fearless sister and cousin Maddox he slowly warmed up to it and can't wait for Galveston to be warm enough to take his "surfboard out" and wear his surfer clothes.



Christmas was wonderful. Having the whole family together was so great and seeing all the kids in matching pajamas was sooo cute. Robby has a new favorite football team...the Ravens. We don't know why he chose them but he was super excited to get a Ravens jersey from his cousin maddox. The kids did a nativity play and uncle giffy was a sport and was their donkey. I love seeing cousins bond.

The all famous Ravens jersey!

I really wanted to go on a hike to the top of Diamon Head while we were there. And I was so excited when others wanted to go too! It was an amazing hike that I made 6 months pregnant and Andy (my brother in law) hiked with a broken toe! Way to go Andy you are a champion. The view was amazing and anytime we can all get out and have adventures together the closer we all feel. But it would not have been possible without Giff and Jenna being so generous and staying home with the little kids. Thank you so much Giff and Jenna you made my trip!So much has happend and we have loved having all of our vacations. When we got home from Hawaii we realized it was back to reality time and we can't wait to get back to hawaii some day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

SOO cute! Aww I so thought you were having twins! :o)

I love the new blog layout! Your kiddos are so cute! I feel like I know them so well now, although there's no doubt they have no clue who I am!! I loved spending time with you guys: what a blessing! I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii! What did Robby think of that football!?

Wendy said...

Brings back so many great memories. Thanks for the outstanding blog entry! I really love the new blog design. You are amazing girl!