CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are having a...

Yep, we have found out what we are having and we are so excited that we get to have another sweet little GIRL! I love girl bows, bracelets, colors and that Natalie will have a sister to grow up with. I always wanted a sister so I am so happy they will have eachother. Ok, truth be told Rob and I are a little nervous about the girl drama but we love Natalie's sweetness and all of her enthusiasm. We have decided to name her Laci, Lacey, Lacie, Lacy. And I would love to know what spelling you think is best. Yay for girls!

11 comments:

Mari said...

Congrats, that's so fun! I think I like 'lacie' best maybe? Although I think as long as it's not a totally off the wall spelling you should be fine. Like laesee or leiseigh. Or something. Anyway, congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Those two girls are going to be such great friends! Personally, I think you should go with Layciee-- kidding, I love the name!

Wendy said...

WE adore girls! We're so excited to add another grandchild--lucky #10!!! We love Natalie and all of our cherubs beyond words and know that Lacie, Laci, Lacy, Lacey will be another joy in our life. I can't decide which spelling I like best. I think Laci is so cute and sassy yet I like the Lacie to go with Natalie and I love Lacy for being straight-forward and reminding me of my favorite Aunt LUCY. Can't loose in my book!

TR said...

Congrats! I like Lacie or Lacey.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Yeah, you've got the right idea! Yay for girls!! We have loved having all girls. There is drama and there are grudges, but lots of sweetness as well. We're all daddy's girls, which your husband'll love.

Jen Petty said...

I think I like ie or ey best. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like Laci! I love that name! Congrats!

Brett, Kourtney, and Kate said...

I think I like Lacie too! I love you Jess!!

Amber Staub said...

Congratulations! Yay for girls. The drama does get to be a little much sometimes but daughters are pretty sweet. It will be so nice when Lacie gets old enough to play with Natalie. Channing and Chloe love having each other around.

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

Aww Congrats, it will be so nice that Natalie will have a little friend. I loved having both my sisters so close in age! :) and my vote is Lacie, Congrats again!

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.