CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Natalie's 1!


I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Natalie is one and Robby is almost 3. I love first birthday's because the parents get to do exactly what they want and it is all about the pictures.
So for Natalie's birthday she was so lucky to have Aunt Kourtney and her new fiance Brett in town. They were great sports about letting us steal their engagement thunder. We went to Benihana's for lunch and then had a brisket and ribs for dinner the next day. we were all very grateful she had a birthday so we could have such great food.


My favorite part of the weekend was Rob taking Robby to get a present for Natalie and the women staying home and making the awesome cake! Thanks to Wendy and Kourtney who took my idea and made it possible. They are the best. Natalie hated her birthday hat but the bib and balloons were a big hit. Robby didn't understand that it was Natalie's birthday and she should get to unwrap her own presents; but chalk it up to having a big brother I guess.

7 comments:

Bertie said...

That is such a cute cake! I love Robbie's face in the first picture and that you can't even see Natalie's face:) LOL! You have the cutest kids!!

Russ, Nicole, Owen and Emet said...

Hey Jessica and Rob this is Nicole, I wish Natalie a happy birthday today and I wish and hope that I can meet her some day soon. I haven't seen you since you've left Utah... Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess, the cake is AWESOME!!! Talk about supermom! LOL! You'll have to let me know how you did it, after-all what else do you do for a 3yo girl?
P.s. you've done a great job with
your blog it is a lot of fun to read!

Just the 7 of us said...

Hello Jess

I am so glad to see that you have a blog I got the link from Debbie. I can't wait to read more and see alot of pictures. By the way this is Rachel (been along time)

Julie said...

so fun! seems like time goes by so fast when you are watching your babies grow up!

jessl said...

Great memories! What a blessed one year old to have a mom who throws such awesome parties--and that cake! ALL YOU JESS!

jessl said...

Okay, that last comment was from me but had the wrong identity! I still say you're one amazing mama! What a hunk for a hubby too! You guys rock.

Love Mimi