Ok, I am giving in to the family blogging. I can't imagine that it will be too exciting but it is so fun looking at others that I thought I should give back. We have been so lucky being able to go visit Giff and Jenna in DC and have a little family vacation. The first day was great we had dinner in Maryland and then got to see the harbor, but the best part was watching Maddox and Robby laugh and meet each other. Jenna and I loved to use the line "look, Maddox is going to bed to, look at Maddox!" and vice versa. Jenna was a saint and stayed home the next day while Rob and I took Robby to DC to see the museums and have lunch. Robby was a good sport but I am pretty sure he enjoyed feeding the birds his hot dog bun more than the Smithsonians. We also rented bikes and toured the monuments by bike and had a date night with Giff and Jenna. we loved every second! Then the hard working Rob had to go back to the grind and I stayed and visited with a friend from BYU and got caught up. WE loved it! Well, that is a good start and I am exciting to be in the world of blogging!
Monday, May 26, 2008
I am giving in!
Posted by jessl at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEAH!! I'm so excited you have a blog:) The pictures are sooo cute and how fun to get to go to DC! I LOVE the East Coast!!:)
YAY! welcome to the club! i am sooo happy you have a blog! i will check it every other second! lol! so post a lot! im so excited to add you to my blogs to check cuz i get jealous when i see the long list of blogs other people have to check since mine is so short! it reminds me that im a loser! lol! seriously though, they have all their family's blogs listed and i only have one family blog to check so im really glad- you make two! maddox will love checking it too!
Hey - I had to go find your blog after hearing you say you had one at the pool. I'm so excited, this is the only way I keep up with people. By the way, that is the cutest background ever.
I love your blog and I love the music. I'm so happy you decided to give in! Can't wait to get my blog up and running. Thanks for all you do!
Love Mimi
Okay, now that I'm commenting as myself, I hope you realize how proud I am of you and how happy you all make me. Life is so sweet with fabulous children and grandchildren like all of you!!! I love you.
Post a Comment