Sorry it has taken so long to post about baby Laci, I know many of you have been waiting for pictures. I was induced on Monday the 20th and at 11:00pm they broke my water and at 2:11 am on Tuesday Laci was born. She weighed 7lb 11 oz and was 20" long. She is our biggest baby and by far the best eater. We are so grateful that she is here and I am so grateful to be getting back to normal. 3 is for sure an adjustment but we still have lots of help around. Natalie loves having a baby around and of course is always trying to give her the pacifier and jump around her. The sweetest thing is when she hears Laci cry she goes "ooh, baby sissy".
I love hearing robby teach natalie what she needs to do to be a good big sister. "I am the brother so I beat the bad guys, you are the cheerleader" At least they know their roles I guess. The first day home Robby didn't want to leave Laci alone. It was super sweet to watch him sit so still and have Laci hold onto his fingers and have him giggle and smile. Oh, I love my kids. Rob has been a trooper. He had a case study, and a research paper all due this week and he has balanced everything so well. He is the best dad and our kids always snuggle up to him and sleep the best when he is holding them.
Must be something about that strong chest and huge biceps Rob has. I will post more pictures when I am on my computer. Just know that she is adorable and we are all doing well.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Laci May is here!
Posted by jessl at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this, I thought you would have her this week, but didn't know anything. Congratulations, we are anxious to meet her, maybe after some of your help leaves and you need a break or something.
Hooray and congrats to the 5 of you!!! So glad everyone is doing well! Love you and can't wait to see you guys soon!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well and is going well. Good luck adjusting to 3!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! Linsey told me you had her this week and I was hoping there would be pics soon. Fun fun!
SO sweet!! Congrats!
Ok, now I feel like an idiot: posting that last comment on your newest post! It came up first on Dashboard and it was the first one i'd seen from your site! :o) She is beautiful! I'll be sure to update my parents :o)
I love Robby's comment about being the protector and Natalie is the cheerleader! He is so cute. Kids are the best! I love the way they think! We can't wait to meet cute little Laci! Good job- you made it!
Hey congrats to you all! I'm not the best at keeping up on blogs but knew I had to check yours to see. Exciting! Sounds like you had a rough month before that but that all is well now. I'm glad she made it here safely...She almost made it on my b-day the 20th (: April is a good month to be born. Beautiful family! Terri, Francisco,and Kate
Ya gotta love being a grandparent! You do all the work--we reap all the benefits!!! She's gorgeous, like the others and we couldn't be more excited and delighted. Thank you Jess and Rob!
she is precious! I cannot believe how much she weighs compared to robbie and natalie! Congrats and hopefully we will see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment