CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just because they make me laugh

I just love kids and the random things they say and wear. This is Eliza and natalie being doggies at Mimi's house. (I am banking that good imaginations really are a good thing because if not we have a few habits to break)


Easter outfits! (we will grow into them)


Natalie putting on every headband and bracelet

Maddox thanks for starting the cowboy boots and shorts trend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute! I miss your children!!

Also...you just had a BABY! When do we get an update on HER!? :o) lol just kidding! Take your time! I know you're stressed! :o)

We love ya and we're praying for your family during the adjustment of having another little one!!

kacey said...

How in the world are you posting right when you have a baby? You're amazing Jess! I love their Easter outfits- they look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Congrats on Laci! I love Natalie's smile in the picture with their Easter clothes!

Jen Petty said...

I love the last picture of Robby! Kids are amazingly creative aren't they?

Wendy said...

WOW! The cutest grandchildren in the world--thank you for blessing our lives with them! Imaginations are definitely a sign of intelligence!!!

Anonymous said...

I realized just how much we miss you guys when I saw those pics, we can't wait to hang with you again! Laci will be so big!