CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Robby Birthday






June is a super busy month for us. Fathers day, Robs birthday and Robby's birthday. So needless to say things have been busy but it is so fun to create great memories. Robby's birthday was great. It was June 29th and that night was a sing along so we had a pancake breakfast with Mimis awesome syrup and Dad cooking away all morning. We are so grateful daddy loves to cook because mom maybe isn't the best. Robby loved being the center of attention and by his request we had a baseball cake and football cake. For nursery we brought baseball cupcakes and capri suns. He is getting so big and has all sorts of opinions. We love seeing him grow and become a loving obedient boy. Grandma and Grandpa win the prize for coolest present. They bought him a bike! He loves it and is trying so hard to learn to keep up with mom so we can go on bike rides together. Mimi on her death bed was also there every step of the way. Thanks for the sacrifice Mimi we couldn't do it without you. Uncle Brian, Aunt Kelli, zaza and Bell came too. I love seeing Robby and Eliza work things out and become little equals in teasing each other. We love having Kelly and Brent next door and Robby couldn't leave them alone all day. Every time we did anything we had to go knock on their door and make sure they came too. Thanks for your patience guys. Rob and I can't believe we have a 3 year old! We love him so much and are so grateful for him.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute pictures!!!! I can't believe you have a 3-year old either!!!!!! Miss you and love you lots!!!!

Russ, Nicole, Owen and Emet said...

Holy cow you have a three year old and I already have a month old son, does it really go by that fast????

Bertie said...

Robby is just so cute! AND why wasn't I subbing in nursery on the day ya'll brought in Robby's cupcakes?? :)

Julie said...

so adorable! I love the picture of him posing in front of the cake!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

Happy BDAY Robby! I love the pic of him with his hat on backwards! I love the cupcakes and the cakes! You are the most amazing mom ever and Robby is so lucky! Wish we could have been there to celebrate, eat cake, cupcakes, and breakfast with you Robby on your special day! We'll be there soon though!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the kudos Jess, but I'm pretty sure Robby's mom and dad deserve all the credit! What a doll he is and how lucky we all are to have this amazing 3-year-old in our lives! Fun day, fabulous family, cherished memories! (you are a great cook by the way--still glad Rob is a pro though!) Love Mimi